USDA 100 Percent Financing Home Loan
100% financing allows the homeowner to apply no money down on the purchase of a home loan.
Although the most common mortgage programs require a percentage of the purchase price to be applied as a down payment. There are still a few programs available today that offer a no down payment loan to qualifying homebuyers.
USDA No Money Down Program
If you qualify, the USDA Guaranteed Home Loan is one of the best no money down programs around today.
If you were to buy a home for $150,000 and used an FHA insured mortgage loan the minimum down payment required would be $5,250.00. The same down payment required with a USDA home loan would be $0.00.
Why Choose RANLife as your USDA Lender?
- We have an A+ rating according to the Better Business Bureau.
- We are quick, easy and worry free.
- RANLife is a Direct Lender which allows us to close your loan faster than most banks and brokers.
- In 2010 RANLife Closed USDA home loans 8 times faster than the national average.
- Hear what our customers are saying "Have already referred RANLife to a friend. The service was excellent and closing completed faster than expected."
- RANLife has licensed and trained USDA specialists that can walk you through the home buying process.
Contact a USDA Loan Specialist Online or toll free at 800.461.4152 to learn more about how the No Down Payment mortgage programs can help you.